Carry In Service
Step 1:BEFORE BRINGING A TV MAKE A APPOINTMENT WITH LOU ,CALL OR TEXT AT 850-5288742
If you can bring in your TV, it is often the cheapest and fastest way to get it repaired. The process is simple:
1)BRING YOUR TV AND PAY A CHECKOUT DEPOSIT:
We ask for a deposit of $30-$50, depending on size. This applies towards your repair. A deposit is required upon dropoff and no items will be accepted without a deposit.
2) WE WILL CHECK OUT YOUR TV AND GIVE YOU AN ESTIMATE
3A) REPAIR ESTIMATE APPROVED:
We will order parts (if necessary), fix the TV and notify you when its ready,estimate fee is deducted from total.
3B) REPAIR ESTIMATE DECLINED:
If for any reason you decided not to go with the repair we ask that you pick up your broken TV within 30 days,otherwise it will be recycled
4) REPAIR COMPLETED AND WARRANTY:
You will have 30 days to pick up your TV once it is completed. You will get a 30 day warranty on labor and 90 days on parts.
Checkout deposits apply towards repair bills.
- When you bring your TV in, there will be a checkout fee. The checkout fee is to check your TV and give you an estimate on the repair. Total deposit will apply towards your final bill.
After 30 days, items with a declined estimate will be recycled or sold with no further notice.
- We accept Cash, Check or all major credit cards for payment.
Total Due at Drop-Off
42" and Above
|Flat Panel LCD 32" and Below||$30.00|
|Flat Panel LCD and Plasma 37" and up to 42",50"||$30.00|
Step 2: We will check your TV and give you a written estimate
Estimate time is usually 3-5 business days ; total turn-around time is about 5-7 days10 to 14 days in lightning season,Some smaller jobs can be completed in a couple days or even same day, depending on if we have the parts in stock.
- We will give you an estimate on what the problem is, usually in a few working days. Typical repairs involve a labor charge, parts and tax (if parts are required). Please see labor rate chart for a general idea on what your labor rate will be.
- The technician determines the labor cost on a case-by case basis. so there isn't a set labor rate that can be applied to all jobs. Instead we have listed what the average repair bill will run on
a type of TV.
- The deposit paid upon drop-off will be subtracted from the total repair bill if you approve the repair.
- Total repairs consist of labor, parts (if needed), and tax (if parts.
- The following is a rough guideline. To give you an accurate estimate we will need to look at the televsion.
- These figures are average ; some may be cheaper, others more expensive, but these figures are what most people can expect to pay.
- Cable connector repair prices are cheaper as this is a common repair. This includes the labor and replacement of the cable connector if all that is required is the cable connector. When the cable connector is broken off, it may occassionally damage the tuner box that tunes the stations and may need a tuner - this will add to the cost of the repair, but you will be given an esimate on the total repair before completed.
|Type of TV||Size||Total Average Repair Cost (Approximate)|
|LCD (Flat Panel)||32"-37"||$50.00-$125.00|
|LCD,DLP, and Plasma||42" and up||$125.00-$275.00|
|Replace Cable Connector ONLY|
|LCD/Plasma||42" and up||$75.00-100.00|
Step 3A: Repair Estimate APPROVED
- We will order parts (if necessary) and complete the repair. We stock many common parts but we may need to order the parts that you need to complete your repair.
- Most parts we will recieve in 3-5 business days. Larger parts may need to be sent via freight and may take 5-10 business days. Parts may also be on backorder and have no estimated time for arrival. We will do our best to give you a time of when to expect your repair completed.
- Parts that total cost is over $100 will require an additional part deposit of the total part cost. For instance, a $150 part will require an additional part deposit of $150 before we order the part. If our estimate is wrong and that part was not needed, or the TV has more problems resulting in an uneconomical repair, your part deposit will be refunded.
- You will not be charged for parts that are not used in the repair. On the majority of repairs, we will repair your TV on the first try. Sometimes you will need more than one part to repair your television and the first part(s) ordered may not fully repair the television. If your TV is not fully repaired by the parts ordered, we will revise your estimate and get your approval for the new estimate. You can always reject the estimate and you would only have to pay the checkout fee that you had paid upon drop off (max $50). You will not be charged for parts that are not necessary to repair the TV.
Step 3B: Repair estimate DECLINED
- If you decline the estimate you will have 30 days to pick up your broken item.
- We will provide you with a written estimate of the declined repair. Estimates given this way will be honored for 30 days. Anytime during this 30 day period you may bring the TV back and have the work done. Any new damage or issues that arise outside the shop within the 30 days will void the estimate.
- After 30 days we will sell or recycle the item for you with no further notice.
Step 4: Repair Completed and Warranty
- Once we recieve your parts and or complete your repair we will notify you. You will then have 30 days to pick up the item and pay the repair bill in full.
- Your estimate deposit will apply fully towards your repair.
- If your TV is not picked up within 30 days after repair completion, we will sell or recycle the item for you with no further notice.
- Repaired items carry a 30 day warranty on labor and a 90 day warranty on parts. Mishandling, misuse, power surge and lightning are NOT covered. Problems different from the initial problem may not be covered under warranty. If you have a problem, give us a call ASAP.
- Carry-in items will have to be brought back to the store for warranty service. If you did not pay the additional fee for in-home service, you will not get in-home warranty service.
- If you have a problem out of warranty, give us a call. We will see what we can do to cut you a break. We are a small family run business and will try to do the best that we can
do to make you happy. If you have a simple problem shortly out of warranty, with the same problem as before, you may not have to pay anything. However, different problems, long after 90 days, may
require an entire new repair with an a new repair bill.